Sunday, October 23, 2011

Squinting down 40

My 40th birthday this year is on a Friday evening, and if you live anywhere close to Fort Collins you are invited to the yet-to-be-planned-by-my-husband party. It will be a blast, and the actual act of turning 40 is going to be all smiles.

And I'm sure once the day has passed, being 40 will settle in just like every other milestone has.

But things are not looking good, pardon the pun.


I've taken to wearing reading glasses. I bought a pair early in the year when I was doing lots of cratfy needlework and sewing.

But now I'm wearing them for everyday reading. Books, magazines, and especially the stack of printouts I have to look through and proof every day at work.

Lots of people wear glasses, but only old people wear glasses.

Hello, old.









1 comment:

  1. I found that reading glasses allows you to see things more clearly.

    ReplyDelete